Tuesday, February 12, 2013

17 Weeks


How Far Along: 17w6d
Total Weight Gain: +4 pounds, still shocked that it's not more by now.
Maternity Clothes: Just bought another pair of jeans, a pair of jeggings, and a super cute casual summer dress!
Stretch Marks: Same
Sleep: The amazingness of the Snoogle has decreased a bit. It's still helping but I'm having some serious back aches throughout the night and am constantly flipping from side to side.
Best Moment This Week: Getting the cute grey chevron curtains I ordered from Etsy for the nursery in the mail :)
Miss Anything: Being able to brag that I was a fabulous sleeper
Movement: No!! It seems like all the July Mamas I know are feeling their little ones by now and I have yet to feel Emma. I just want to feel that little flutter :(
Food Cravings: Ehhh, nothing I can think of.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope.
Gender: Sweet baby girl!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Extreme fatigue by the end of the day, back pain, starting to really feel some round ligament pain as well. In general my belly feels pretty full.
Belly Button In or Out: In, where I'm determined it will stay!
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy but I did have one day this week that I broke down and sobbed to Mike about all my fears and worries. I think it's just the usual concerns for first time moms.
Looking Forward To: My next OB appointment; Can't wait to hear baby girl's heart beat!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't feel the first really subtle flutters until about 18 1/2 weeks and even then I wasn't sure that's what it really was. Took me until closer to 20 to realize I was actually feeling the little guy. Now it's full blown kicks, so don't worry, it will come! But waiting is the worst!

    ReplyDelete