Thursday, December 6, 2012

6 & 7 Weeks

As promised, here are the photos of my chalkboard for weeks 6 and 7! I was sicker then a dog so I never actually managed to get a belly shot with the chalkboard so you'll just have to settle for the pictures. But since I'm already in my 8th week I'll be getting that board done tomorrow hopefully, and I'll be sure to include my belly.


How Far Along: 6 weeks 6 days
Total Weight Gain: +3 lbs (I actually lost 1lb since last week and I feel like some of the bloating is going away)
Maternity Clothes: Still living in leggings
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Ehhh, it's been better. I just bought a Snoogle Pillow so I'm hoping that helps!
Best Moment This Week: It's a tie between seeing our first ultrasound and telling the family at Thanksgiving!
Miss Anything: I miss not feeling nauseated
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Starchy Carbs (bagels specifically) that keep me from feeling sick.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Chicken, gross!
Gender: Don't Know Yet
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Morning Sickness, Sore Breasts, Pregnancy Brain
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy and overly emotional (I'll cry over anything)
Looking Forward To: Tuesday's ultrasound, Dr. thinks we might hear the heart beat!



How Far Along: 7 weeks 4 days
Total Weight Gain: +3 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Nope, but living in leggings!
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Some nights are better then others, and I'm tired A LOT throughout the day.
Best Moment This Week: Hearing our baby's heartbeat at a solid 164 bpm.
Miss Anything: Having energy!
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: I'm starting to be able to eat more then just bland carbs but they still are my go too when feeling sick.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Still not liking chicken and add eggs onto the gross list!
Gender: According to the Chinese Lunar Calendar its a girl :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Major morning sickness and extreme fatigue.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy but worried about every little thing!
Looking Forward To: my next ultrasound.


No comments:

Post a Comment