Monday, December 10, 2012

8 Weeks


How Far Along: 8 weeks 6 days
Total Weight Gain: I'm holding steady at +3lbs
Maternity Clothes: Going to bite the bullet soon and get some since my pre pregnancy jeans are just too tight now.
Stretch Marks: Ugh, 1 just appeared really low on my belly which should be impossible at this point so it made me cry!! I started consistently using my lotion morning and night and I can already hardly see it plus no more have shown their ugly face!
Sleep: Having a cold hasn't helped my sleep. I tend to wake up every morning around 2am for a bathroom run and then again around 5am for an hour of tossing and turning.
Best Moment This Week: Mike brought me home flowers just because...
Miss Anything: My old sleeping habits and holiday cocktails
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Del Taco Chili Cheese Fries, Orange Juice, and chocolate!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: I'm over my aversion to chicken but now it's all about eggs - gross!
Gender: I just bet Mike that it's a girl, gut feeling.
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Breast Tenderness, Round Ligament Pains
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy with occasional stress over every little pain I feel. Thankfully the quick irritability has gone away.
Looking Forward To: Tomorrow's ultrasound (but slightly nervous since this is with Doctor Crazy and Overly Cautious)!

2 comments:

  1. i'm also getting some round ligament pains, which i think is funny for being so early! Hope your u/s was good today!!

    ReplyDelete