Saturday, March 2, 2013

19 Weeks


How Far Along: 19w3d
Total Weight Gain: I'm fluctuating between +5/6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yup. I think it's time to buy some new bras also (again!). I can't believe how much the ladies are growing!!
Stretch Marks: The same as before
Sleep: Not too bad lately since I've been really using the Snoogle all night long. I am starting to wake up more frequently again to go pee but I guess that just comes with the territory when pregnant. At least I'm usually able to fall back to sleep pretty quickly.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling positive that I am feeling movement now. 
Miss Anything: Sangria!! Being able to bend over easily to pull off my shoes :(
Movement: It's still not anything crazy hard like kicks, just flutters. And it's not consistent or even daily at this point but it's pretty cool to feel.
Food Cravings: Still loving Root Beer. I'm not sure that I'm having any strong cravings but my "go-to" food choices are definitely different now. For example, I used to ALWAYS choose fettucini alfredo or bowtie pasta with a garlic cream sauce if we were at an Italian restaurant but lately I'd prefer angel hair with arrabiata or vodka sauce. Also, I generally love steak but have instead been craving chicken more frequently. 
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope
Gender: Sweet baby girl - Emma Mae Mitchell
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: I'm starting to get some heart burn at night and it usually coincides with acid reflux. Tums are quickly becoming my new best friend.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On but some days it feels a little tight
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Beyond Happy for the most part.
Looking Forward To: Feeling kicks and getting the crib built!

No comments:

Post a Comment