Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WHOA!!!

Quick update: 

As you may have read in my last post, Mike and I are going to be driving to Arizona to visit some friends this weekend for Labor Day Weekend and I was going to call my RE to see if he wanted me to come in prior to going out of town or after we come back. Well, he asked me to come in on Friday morning before we leave for an ultrasound and some blood work. BUT then he also told me that he has my official cycle schedule and that my embryo transfer date is scheduled for September 6th, as in NEXT THURSDAY!!! Holy Crap! I was thinking it was going to be the following week, I can't believe how fast this cycle is going. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be finally doing this, it's just a bit of a shock. The good news is Mike has all of next week off so he won't need to take any extra days off to be home taking care of me while I'm on bed rest.

Well, that's it for now. I'll let you all know how Friday's appointment goes :)

1 comment: