Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm Alive and Well

First and foremost I want to say a BIG thank you to everyone who has reached out to me and shown support during this hard time. Whether it was here on my blog, or on TheBump.com, I was truly amazed at how many people cared and responded to my news. I honestly feel like all the kind words have helped me heal and move forward!

Since my last post wasn't exactly filled with good news I thought I'd check in with you guys and let you know that I am alive and well, not laying around crying myself into a depression...

It's been a few days since we got the news and since then I've had some time to think about some of the positives from this:

1. Hello Coffee, I've missed you!
2. Wine Wednesday with my girlfriends really is WINE Wednesday again!
3. Goodbye IF bloat! Since stopping my meds I have lost 8 pounds!

So, I plan on enjoying the next couple weeks until all of that is gone again and am remaining hopeful that next month will be THE month for me. 

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment