Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's Been A Week...

One whole week!! At this time last week Mike and I were heading home with two little embryos inside me - what a crazy thought! Only 5 more days to go! I am trying to fill my days so that I don't end up sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Today I am going out with some girlfriends for dinner and drinks (though I'll be having a "mocktail"). Tomorrow I am going to make orange marmalade and apple butter with my mom at her house. Saturday I will be hanging out at my mom's house again but my sister and nieces will also be there for a family BBQ. Then on Sunday, Mike and I will be going to his parent's house to help them finish cleaning out their garage.

I am also very excited to announce that my long list of medicine is getting shorter and shorter as we speak. I am now down to a prenatal and baby aspirin every day, Crinone Gel every morning, a shot of Progesterone every night, and a shot of Estrogen every third night. Reading that back to myself, it does still look like a good amount of medications but compared to what I was taking it seems like a walk in the park.

In other news, I've been thinking a lot about my blog and what will happen when the day comes that I am pregnant. I'm actually really surprised at how much I enjoy blogging. It's been comforting for me and in a way its like a release. It's like I have so much going on inside me and blogging allows me to let go of that. I know that I definitely want to continue blogging once I'm pregnant. I'm just not sure if I should create a new blog or continue on this one and let it evolve into something else. This blog was created to document my infertility and my struggles to get pregnant. I'm not kidding myself into thinking that I have tons of followers, or even one follower that regularly reads all my posts. I just worry that if start to blog about my pregnancy it might hurt some of the readers who are still struggling with their fertility. Oh well, I am getting ahead of myself here since I don't even know if I am pregnant or not yet. I guess I'll figure that out when the time comes.

Well that's about all that is happening with me right now. Thanks for listening to my rambling!


1 comment:

  1. Hope these five days go quickly! Have fun with your busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete