Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello Goopy Gel, I've missed you!

This morning I used Crinone Gel for the first time in this cycle. Boy, I forgot what a gross squirty feeling it had! So now I have taken all of the meds that I will be taking throughout this process. Anyways, it's a sign that we are progressing, after all there is only 4 more days until our embryo transfer!! Woohoo!

Probably the most exciting news that I have to share is about my sleep last night. For what seems like the first night in two weeks I made it through the night without waking up from intense hot flashes. It has been so horrible, waking up feeling hot and sweaty, my hair clinging to my face and neck. And then I get clammy and cold. Needless to say I usually am up for a couple hours after that trying to fall back a sleep to no avail. So you can imagine my excitement when I woke up this morning and realized I had slept through the entire night!! Maybe my body is finally adjusting (again) to all the medications.

That's all I have for you so far. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment