Yesterday I posted something on TheBump that ended up getting quite a few responses (which I so wasn't expecting) and actually made me laugh out loud so I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you guys. Enjoy!
You know you're infertile when...
- You see a HUGE stash of syringes and immediately think "infertile" instead of "drug addict"
- You have an ultrasound wand in your vag more often than a peen
- Putting $3000+ on your Visa ain't no big thang
- The thought of kidnapping seems like a more reasonable solution
- People looking at your vag doesn't bother you at all. It's just part of the routine, like getting blood drawn
- You've been taking prenatals for 3 years
- You stop shaving your legs for your RE
- You have 2 giant circles drawn in Sharpie on your butt
- You find yourself thinking of women who get pregnant naturally as "lazy" or "unmotivated"
- You look at the needle for subcutaneous injections and laugh at how tiny it looks
- You shave "down there" for your RE, not your hubby
If you are or have ever dealt with infertility I am positive you laughed out loud for at least some of these. If you aren't infertile, I hope you can see the humor in this as this is literally part of our every day lives. Sometimes you just gotta laugh to keep from crying...
Have a great weekend!