Saturday, October 6, 2012

Let's Take A Moment To Laugh :)



Yesterday I posted something on TheBump that ended up getting quite a few responses (which I so wasn't expecting) and actually made me laugh out loud so I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you guys. Enjoy!

You know you're infertile when...

  • You see a HUGE stash of syringes and immediately think "infertile" instead of "drug addict"
  • You have an ultrasound wand in your vag more often than a peen
  • Putting $3000+ on your Visa ain't no big thang
  • The thought of kidnapping seems like a more reasonable solution
  • People looking at your vag doesn't bother you at all. It's just part of the routine, like getting blood drawn
  • You've been taking prenatals for 3 years
  • You stop shaving your legs for your RE
  • You have 2 giant circles drawn in Sharpie on your butt
  • You find yourself thinking of women who get pregnant naturally as "lazy" or "unmotivated"
  • You look at the needle for subcutaneous injections and laugh at how tiny it looks
  • You shave "down there" for your RE, not your hubby


If you are or have ever dealt with infertility I am positive you laughed out loud for at least some of these. If you aren't infertile, I hope you can see the humor in this as this is literally part of our every day lives. Sometimes you just gotta laugh to keep from crying...

Have a great weekend!

2 comments: