So how am I feeling? Simply put I am feeling like poo! Seriously!! Ugh, I know I said I wasn't going to read into any symptoms this time but it's just so hard. I made the mistake of reading my old post from our last FET and I have basically all of the same symptoms as last time (which is scary because last time they obviously weren't pregnancy symptoms) but I also have symptoms that I didn't have last time, at least I don't remember having them.
So for better or worse, here are my possible symptoms:
- Sore breasts (though I don't think they are as sore as last time)
- Extreme thirst (but it's gotten a little better over the last couple days)
- Gassiness (this too has gotten better over the last few days)
- Upset stomach (translation: diarrhea)
- Constant low grade headache
- Constant rapid heart beat (which Mike says is crazy but I googled it and it is a fairly common early PG symptom because of all the extra blood flow)
- Food isn't really looking appealing to me right now (probably due to the upset tummy)
- This morning for the first time I felt nauseous when I woke up
And I still don't know what I want to do about POAS. Our beta is on Wednesday and I may or may not POAS prior to going in for the b/w. I've asked people on TB for some perspective and I pretty much got both sides of the spectrum. Some say that it softens the blow to know ahead of time, and I can totally see that. While it would still be incredibly disappointing to get a negative on a HPT, at least I would be prepared for the news when the nurse called me. On the flip side, it's not over until the fat lady sings, so to speak. Perhaps I am a late implanter and my numbers are just too low for a HPT to pick up. Also, would I want to know any earlier that I'm not pregnant?? Ahhhhh, I just don't know what to do. Mike said he will support whatever decision I make but he has made it clear that he is against POAS. He didn't really seem to have a reason, he just thinks we should wait for the beta. I don't know...