Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 8 Post Transfer

Wouldn't you know it the day after I decide to post about my symptoms they all decide to disappear! Great, now I'm freaking out!!!

I woke up this morning and felt great. Seriously, no headache for the first time in days. My boobs don't feel very sore and I even have tons of energy. In fact, I have so much energy that I made blueberry muffins, pound cake, beer bread, and home made mac n' cheese today! Just about the only symptoms that I'm still noticing are the diarrhea and racing heart beat.  And as of last night I started getting periodic cramping in my lower uterus area. Thankfully they aren't anything like the cramping I get before AF and I haven't had any sign of spotting. Of course this is freaking me out because I'm afraid the symptoms are going away because I'm not pregnant. Also, this is what happened last time - a few days prior to our beta all my symptoms disappeared. And we all know how last time turned out: BFN. 

I posted on TB about my concerns and got a lot of reassurance from everyone there. They all basically told me what I already know but needed to hear: I'm on so many medications right now that cause the exact same symptoms as pregnancy so I really shouldn't be reading into it. Plus several of the women who are now pregnant told me that they still have days without any symptoms, so that makes me feel a lot better. Ahhhhh!! Only 4 more days until beta, thank God! 

Anyways, in unrelated news, here are a few pics of my baking adventures from this week.

Apple Pie with apples from our trip to the apple farm

Delicious Blueberry Muffins

Apple Butter also using apples from the apple farm

Beer Bread (on the left) and Pound Cake (on the right)

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is different, but all of my symptoms completely disappeared about 4-5 days before my beta. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant and fortunately, I was wrong! FX for you!!!

    ReplyDelete