Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Don't Know What To Say Today...

...but since I accepted the NaBloPoMo challenge I have to say something.

I'm tired today, physically and emotionally. I'm over this wait, I just want to know already. Am I pregnant or am I not? This uncertainty is driving me crazy, literally. This morning I was talking with Mike about my fears with this cycle and I started bawling. Then Mike said something, I can't remember what, and I burst into laughter for several minutes. Then almost as quickly I started crying again. And that doesn't even cover my anger; I can get crazy mad at the drop of a hat. I can't take this anymore!!! I don't recognize myself anymore. I don't want to go out with people because I'm afraid the littlest thing will set me off. I feel tired all the time and can barely drag myself off the couch to get dressed. And speaking of getting dressed, I feel so bloated and don't like how any of my clothes are fitting.

Sorry for the depressing post today, I'm just not feeling it right now. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there kid! It will get better! Unfortunatly you have to ride these waves of emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope today is a better day for you! I am going through the same thing at the moment, real highs and lows in the matter of minutes. Stupid hormones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through NaBloPoMo and just wanted to say hello. Keep your chin up, I definitely know how you feel!!! I go through the same crazy mood swings every month during the 2ww. I hope that tomorrow is a better day for you!!!

    ReplyDelete